Effortless Unconditional Care  

Posted by Cybil

I'm much better at handling this now. I just tested my courage unexpectedly a while ago. Crazy how caring could be so silly, and fun at the same time. It's a nice feeling realizing that one doesn't need to breakdown just by caring. With a smile on my face, and the knowledge that I will be fine and I can be fine each and everyday of my life, even if sometimes things don't go the way I wanted them to be, I know that life will be much promising. Thank you for everything, you know who you are. You know what? I've learned a lot from you, learned to love things more than I've loved them before and learned to love a lot of things I thought I would never really like in my lifetime: House Music, Electro-Techno Music, Top 10 Music of the Month, Jack Johnson, Hugh Coltman, experimental cooking, loving more peanuts, Choco-Egg Drink, more pancit moments, working out, and a lot more, but to top all of that, eventually I learned to love being myself. Being myself around you is pretty effortless and worry-free. I couldn't think of anyone else to owe all these things to, but you. THANK YOU! BEE-EF-EF!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 7:47 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment