Thanks and Apologies  

Posted by Cybil

And another chapter in my life starts, and, not to mention, new people to meet to accompany it. I am once again a student. I rely on my parents' own volition of giving us our allowance - with the consideration of the grades I'd get, and the conduct we exhibit in our stay here in a land they classify as not their own. I wish I could do something about not getting to earn for myself, even for just a bit. I know It'd be an additional aggravation on my part since, clearly, I haven't really adjusted to my new schedule yet. But what would happen then if this continues, and I get to adjust as much as I could have and I still have not gotten anything to do to earn? Hmmm... I guess I'll get to that soon. I guess it's best to just take one day at a time right now, contrary to how I lived my life before -- always thinking ahead. Thinking ahead was never bad, but at times they fail to set realistic aspirations, and eventually I ended up burdening myself with unnecessary worries.

It's good to be in a new environment. I get to explore another side of me without hindrances or the sort. I'm a new me again, free from neglect and free from bitterness.. I hope. Another chapter has started for almost all of the endeavors I've experienced. One would be our new room, another would be the new start to try to get slim again, and another prospect for love -- I guess I couldn't really take life without this, it's a good source of inspiration after all. But I know this time, I should be more careful not to trip with my heart in my hands. With the good things in mind, I know that trials would commence, as well. Some prospective "enemies" would get in the way, and new batch of tearful memories would soon pile-up -- for happy and sad moment all the same.

One thing I learned in school, outside of the institution of education was the fact that the more you get deeper in the years of term you have, the harder it is to face the fact that your nearer the goal you so dreamed of having when you first started. By then, we get to build friendships, even the feeling of family, and soon we have to sadly realize that we must soon part ways again. The hardest part this time, I'd have to say, would be the experience of having blocked sections. The more time you spend with the same people every year would result to more tears to shed when your done; especially when, at the first impression, you know that these people are great, fun and worth treasuring all the days of your life. ---- So much for trying not to think ahead.

Thank you guys! For providing one of the most valuable chapters in my journey in life.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 10, 2009 at 7:32 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment