And the World Is Still At Its Best Cruelty  

Posted by Cybil

I had you. You were the best thing that happened to me. No strings, no expectations, no misery. But I let myself down because of my own frailty. Why couldn't I have just got content? And now I'm seeking back for it. And while I'm at it, I'm actually really at the verge of losing you. I had considered this the worst thing that could happen, and that it wouldn't happen at all; but sadly, it is happening, and I'm down to nothing but hopes, wishes and prayers that soon one day -- someday, you'll be back.
I feel like I lost everything, now. I don't really know if I would still have the passion or longing to live life even for just one day. It may be bull, but the world would be lifeless without you. And I brought this to myself.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 at 4:59 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment