What'll Happen In A Week...  

Posted by Cybil

That's exactly what I've been thinking after this week is over. The first day isn't that bad; the series and movies are helping out a lot... And the butterscotch whiskey, vodka and lager beer, altogether. But what happens if all of those are gone? I don't have money for all of that everyday. I still miss him the minute I don't do anything; the minute I give myself the chance to think. Who am I kidding? He's my world, and he doesn't miss me one bit; and it hurts so bad.


I know I'll be happy; a lot of people say that it's both a choice and something that just happens, but more of the former, but I don't know. I don't want to do anything anymore; I'm thinking that I'm too old for this crap, but then again, I don't really have that much leisure.

All I really want to do is just love and... be loved in return. I miss him.

This entry was posted on Monday, August 22, 2011 at 6:49 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment