Can't Be One With The Other  

Posted by Cybil

There is none so much as to compete with the habit you've grown with even before I came into your life. So much time has passed and nothing made it at all different from before. Maybe, just maybe, that's telling me something I didn't want to realize. Persevering with the most impact, it strikes me just when I am the most depressed. You can't be one without the other.

You strive your best to find a way to include me in your habits, but up until now, you get frustrated when I am in your company; even until now you still cannot act as smoothly as you did before I came into the picture. You say it does not mean that way, yet all your actions display the contrary. I see you down, almost everyday, without being able to find a different reason aside from the fact that you have kept me in your company. I should have listened the first time. You can't be with me when you are being yourself. I hate it, and I can't find a way to drive away from it. I want everything to be different from what it is now, but it seems as if I'm the only left fighting. I'm afraid, but I can do nothing but wait for what may happen next.

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 1:33 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I think he loves you. He just doesn't know it yet or maybe he is afraid to admit because he is afraid. Maybe he was hurt before and he chose to ignore the tell tale signs that he is in love again. You will be alright.

31/7/15 7:48 AM

Post a Comment